Monday, February 8, 2010

按摩店


I have walked passed this shop along Eng Hoon Street many times and I always thought the way the place was being configured, it was going to be some office with many small rooms. 

And today, my curiosity got the better of me and I decided to ask the worker what the shop will be.

"按摩" was what he said to me. (按摩 = Massage)



Instinctively, I SMS Resident Kelvin and Terence to check if they know anything about this this shop.

And both said it was going to be some TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) or 推拿 (Foot Massage)


I've never done a 推拿 before and so I had the perception that 推拿 was done in an open area. I don't think I will be very comfortable being 推拿 in an enclosed area.


But a 按摩 (massage), yeah, the set up at the Eng Hoon Street one is just about right.

There is enough privacy for everyone in those windowless cubicles.

1 comment:

SGalf said...

Good News. The signages were put up today and it is a herbal foot massage business. Phew!