Sunday, January 31, 2010

I've found a new home!


How my life has changed for the better in a matter of a few days!

On Tuesday, I was abandoned and left to fend for myself along the pathway of Kim Cheng Street and my future looked so hopeless.

Being a kitten and without my mom’s milk, I would have died of dehydration.

Even if I do survive that, I would have been killed by those territorial tom cats in the vicinity.

Thank you Resident Rosemary for going the extra mile of protecting me and making sure I’m well fed and cared for.

You and your family gave me lots of love and care for four wonderful days before passing me over to my new owner on Friday.

I’m happy to have found a new home with 2 other cats to keep me company.

My new owner even brought me to the Vet to get me checked and make sure I’m alright.

Dr Vet told him my blue eyes may even change but my owner loves me just the same.

In fact, he even brainstormed the whole night just to give me a “nicer” name than Ang Moh or Avatar. (Not that I’m upset with that queer name)

If my hearing did not fail me, I’m now known as REI-NA REI-A.

That is such a Purrrrfect name for me.

Okay, a kitten needs many hours of sleep to grow up big strong and healthy.

Good Night & God Bless.

No comments: