Sunday, April 27, 2008

Cloud Spotting at Tiong Bahru

I was conducting an open house for one of the unit I’m marketing this afternoon. After the crowd thinned out, I found some time to read the newspapers.

As there were no furniture in this flat, I had to find the best place to sit down.
The view I had when I was seated on the floor of the balcony

And the place I sat was at the floor of the balcony. It was very breezy and bright day and my portable radio was humming away in the background.

My Open House Kit

Periodically there was a gush of wind and it messed up the papers.

At some point, I looked up and noticed the big blue sky....and there were hardly any buildings to interrupt the view.


I was tempted to lie down on the floor to check out if the view was indeed that fabulous.

Eventually I did and while I was at it, I was thinking’ “Wouldn’t it be nice if I could just laze around here in a comfortable couch and enjoy a book and occasionally peeping out to see if there are any interesting cloud formation to spot”.


The next owner of this flat will be able indulge in this simple pleasure at will.


My stolen pleasure did not last too long coz my wife called to remind me to go straight home after the viewing as she needed me to mop the floors. Sigh.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..this was taken at the Guan Chuan St apt right? I recognise the balcony..

SGalf said...

Yes, this was taken at Block 78 Guan Chuan Street.

The view here is awesome! Probably the best in Tiong Bahru and some say Bukit Ho Swee. Haha.

To see the flat, click here :

Awesome Tiong Bahru Flat
!